Follow- Ups are for current clientele only within 3-6 months of an Initial Consultation or Follow-Up session.
The number of Follow-Ups necessary varies case to case. Success is dependent on completing therapy course. A minimum of two Follow-Up sessions is recommended.
MOBILE Follow-Up includes:
- Round-Trip Travel to location (shelter, park, home)
- Private Session
- Review of Initial Presenting Concerns: Evaluate Progress
- Working Session: Reward-Based Training & Behavior Modification (~1 hr)
- Tailored Written Treatment Plan: when necessary
- Veterinarian Contact
- One week Post Session Support
FEES in drop-down menu: A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your appointment.
Follow-ups that require additional time (e.g., travel, multiple animal house) are subject to additional charges.
VIRTUAL Follow-Up includes:
- Review of Videos (Video submissions are encouraged at least 48 hours before the session.)
- Telephone or Video Session (~50 mins)
- Review and Assessment of Initial Presenting Concern(s)
- Written Treatment Plan: when necessary
- Veterinarian contact
- One Week Post Session Support
FEES in drop-down menu: Payment is required to secure and execute your appointment.
Follow-ups that require additional time (e.g., multiple animals) are subject to additional charges.