For current clientele within 3-6 months of a Consultation or Follow-Up only.
Follow-Ups advance and maintain behavioral progress of the initial presenting concern(s), while preventing new issues from developing. The number of sessions required varies from case to case, with a recommended two session minimum.Long-term success is dependent on completing the course of therapy.
MOBILE house calls and VIRTUAL telephone/video sessions.
MOBILE Follow-Up includes:
- Round-Trip Travel to location (shelter, park, home)
- Private Session
- Review of Initial Presenting Concerns: Evaluate Progress
- Working Session: Reward-Based Training & Behavior Modification (~1 hr)
- Tailored Written Treatment Plan: when necessary
- Veterinarian Contact
- One week Post Session Support
Sessions that require additional time (e.g., travel, multiple animals) are subject to additional charges.
A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your appointment: Zelle [[email protected]] or Venmo [Jill-Goldman-14] or PayPal (below).
Fee: By placing your order, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
VIRTUAL Follow-Up includes:
- Review of Videos (Video submissions are encouraged at least 48 hours before the session.)
- Telephone or Video Session (~50 mins)
- Review and Assessment of Initial Presenting Concern(s)
- Written Treatment Plan: when necessary
- Veterinarian contact
- One Week Post Session Support
Sessions that require additional time (e.g., multiple animals) are subject to additional charges.
Payment is required to secure and execute your appointment: Venmo [Jill-Goldman-14] or Zelle [[email protected]] or PayPal (below).
Fees: By placing your order, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.