Assess and advance progress of the initial presenting behavioral concern(s) within three months of a session. For current clients only.
A minimum of two Follow-Up sessions is recommended for best results
Each MOBILE Follow-Up includes:
- Round-Trip Travel to location (shelter, park, home)
- Private Session
- Review of Initial Presenting Concerns: Evaluate Progress
- Working Session: Reward-Based Training & Behavior Modification (~1 hr)
- Unique Tailored Written Report: If treatment is revised.
- Veterinarian Contact
- One week Post Session Email Support
FEES in drop-down menu: Follow-ups that require additional time (e.g., travel, multiple animal house) are subject to additional charges.
A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your appointment.
Each VIRTUAL Follow-Up includes:
- Review of Videos (Video submissions are encouraged at least 48 hours before the session.)
- Telephone or Video Session (~30 mins)
- Review and Assess Initial Presenting Concern(s)
- Written Report: If treatment is revised.
- Veterinarian contact
- One Week Post Session Email Support
FEES in drop-down menu: Follow-ups that require additional time (e.g., multiple animals) are subject to additional charges.
Payment is required to secure and execute your appointment.